WOODWINDS COMPETITION (Open Category)
WOODWINDS CATEGORY (Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, Saxophone)
1. Competitors shall be competing for one set of prizes.
- Competitors shall prepare the following repertoire for each level of competitions as stated below.
1. Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon – 1st and 2nd movements of a Concerto by
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart with cadenza if applicable
2. Saxophone – Two (2) contrasting movements (slow and fast) of a Saxophone Concerto with cadenza if applicable
Complete Sonata from the repertoire of the Romantic Period to contemporary times
1. Complete Concerto from the Classical Period to contemporary times
- Obligatory piece (To be announced after the Video Elimination)
for PDF version of the guidelines, click here